Welcome - Enjoy the Show!
Today's Guest: Steve Bhaerman/Swami Beyondananda
Scroll down to ENJOY THE SHOW!
Wake Up Laughing and Join the Upwising
Laughter and humor are transformational tools, particularly in these times when one paradigm is dying and another is being born ... they deconstruct obsolete and "obsolethal" ideas, and unify us in the coherent space of the heart.Special Offer from Steve Bhaerman/Swami Beyondananda
Listen to Replay
Enjoy this Quantum Conversation with Steve Bhaerman/Swami Beyondananda to learn:
- Laughter is medicine in the Native American sense, an alchemical tool to transform the dross of life into the gold of laughter.
- Whole-hearted laughter heals the heart and frees the mind
- While not all of us were born funny, we can all learn to SEE funny
- Appreciate how and why laughter heals not just physically, but emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Learn how to use humor to gain perspective on your own life, and share it appropriately with others
More About Steve Bhaerman/Swami Beyondananda
Steve Bhaerman is an internationally known author, humorist, and workshop leader. For nearly 30 years, he has
written and performed as Swami Beyondananda, the "Cosmic Comic." Swami's comedy has been described both as
"comedy disguised as wisdom" and "wisdom disguised as comedy." Noted author Marianne Williamson has called
him “The Mark Twain of our generation.”
Since 2005, Steve has written a political blog with a spiritual perspective, Notes From the Trail. His latest book, written with cellular biologist Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future and a Way to Get There From Here (Hay House, 2009).